Subject: [Leica] Montreal camera show tomorrow
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 18:48:13 -0400

If you are in the area, come say hello.

I will have a table with a scrambled egg assortment of 35mm, MF and LF
stuff.  Mostly bits and pieces left over from kits that I've had.

Maybe some of the highlight items that I'm trying to move:
- two Rolleiflex prism, no separation on either of them
- Nikon 5cm f2 RF black lens, beautiful shape, except the tab is broken off
- ER cases for Nikon RF, Rolleiwide, Leica IIIg
- BTZS tube development kit for 4x5
- Rollei pistol grip
- Leica R4 motor

But the highlight of the day will be going to Schwarz's smoked meat with
two close friends who also enjoy old cameras.

....Vick

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Montreal camera show tomorrow)