Subject: [Leica] Contax Zeiss 21mm 2.8 Biogon
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 17:39:17 -0000

Ahh sadly, Mark William, it was my intention to try to get a Contax G2 at
one stage, but that evanescent moment passed. I, of course, still have an
imaginary camera which is a trend I see evidenced on this list betimes,
begorrah.

However, in addition to the several imaginary cameras I own, I do have 58
real ones...

I shall now sell the Biogon and will throw in my imaginary Contax G2 for
free. Stay up 'til a minute past midnight Kiribati time next Friday morning
and you may well be rewarded with a spiel on said lens...

Sl?n

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry