Subject: [Leica] Raw MM Files
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 12:53:22 -0700

Cognitive Dissonance.

The M9 is still one of the finest image making machines. Its quality
certainly does not degrade just because there's a price drop in the guise
of ME, or because there is yet to be shipped and yet to be seen images from
the M/T240.

I'd think that Leica owners are less prone to "ooo, there's a new machine,
so the current one must be sh&t..."

I have never used any Canon or Nikon DSLR, but I have purchased and used,
in the order of tens of thousands of frames on all color digital M cameras,
Epson R-D1, the M8 and the M9. It would be silly to pile negatives on the
M9.

--

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Raw MM Files)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Raw MM Files)