Subject: [Leica] Raw MM Files
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:20:39 -0700

John is right about the varying amount of contrast, image to image...  I am
not experienced enough to say that the higher the light, the more
contrasty... and this example pretty much confuses me.....

In Tina's examples, she has one in what appears to be a basement...
obviously indoors.  The shot is reasonably contrasty.  But the shot of the
barn, outside, is not contrasty.

I would not have expected this, but it is what it is.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Raw MM Files)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Raw MM Files)