Subject: [Leica] Raw MM Files
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:17:44 -0700

I don't have much experience to compare in regards to digital capture &
post processing,
but I can say that the MM images which I have taken are significantly
easier to process to
a level that I like than any of the p&s files or film scans that I have.

And yes, as John said in his reply, the raw files can seem low contrast
but what you can do with those sliders is fantastic...

Jay

--
Jay,

Want to be a better photographer?
Stand in front of more interesting things...
Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Raw MM Files)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Raw MM Files)