Subject: [Leica] M8 craps out
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:53:21 +0100

Jayanand Govindaraj wrote regarding the Fuji X-Pro1:

> Why don't you try one and find out? I have no trouble at all now, and there
> are quite a few members on the list using it on a regular basis for street
> photography, and posting regularly.

True - I tried it and it wasn't anywhere near as slow as some people
would have you believe.
Also, isn't there a firmware update due that improves the AF speed?

> IMHO, better to wait and buy the new
> M-E rather than a second hand M9 if you must have a Leica.

Never thought I'd hear anyone say that on this list ;)

Simon.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] M8 craps out)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M8 craps out)