Subject: [Leica] THE 617 tests, something is very wrong here
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:20:32 -0400

You are using a loupe on the groundglass and then stopping down.
You don't have the groundglass in inside out? I did that once.
As the same company who makes the camera and the back are the same people it
seems unlikely you have some kind of odd miss match.

You may just start off shooting C41 and getting it back in a half hour to
eliminate developing issues.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography