Subject: [Leica] OT: large format lens vs. medium format lens
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:37:13 +1030

> http://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2011/10/notes-on-lens-and-camera-variation

This is why every lens I get is tested and if necessary returned or
tuned before I seriously use it.  There are lots of weird things I've
seen since I started working with cameras that don't show up in
routine shooting that can really ruin the one-in-a-thousand shot that
I really want.  And since I still mostly use Leica Ms, I regard
regular mechanical attention necessary to capitalise on that good
glass.  The M (Typ 240) may ameliorate that, depending on how well the
live view focusing works.

Marty

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] OT: large format lens vs. medium format lens)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] OT: large format lens vs. medium format lens)