Subject: [Leica] PESO: Do not
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:03:44 -0400

Americans have free speech rights that trump any right someone might have
to not be offended by others' beliefs. I abhor racism, but if I had the
choice between seeing racists saying offensive things and Americans losing
their free speech rights, I'll fight for the racists' right to speak. If
they can be told their speech is offensive, there is nothing to stop the
government from taking away your rights or mine if someone doesn't like
what we have to say.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography