Subject: [Leica] "Sign, sign, everywhere a sign" Saturday
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 07:03:06 -0700

It refers more to the backpackers than to the homeless... I have seen this
in Yosemite Valley, and taking a bath in a sink is an art form.
1,2,3 weeks on the trail, sleeping in a tent or less, eating freeze dried
tasteless food, carrying your whole world on your back, you lose some
inhibitions.....

You are REALLY dirty, stinky, and the only place to get even a little
cleaner is a sink....

Heaven.....

DAMHIKT

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Really makes you wonder about the people who visit the place ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain