Subject: [Leica] the street photographers brain….. a question
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:18:44 +0200

Your new scanner works excellently Doctor Steve.

Yet, and without contesting any of the impressive results of your
thorough study
I'm left wondering where the senorita lies.

Would your specimen happen to have been a female photographer?

Thanks for sharing my friend.
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 11 oct. 12 ? 16:55, Steve Barbour a ?crit :