Subject: [Leica] Madurai Meenakshi Temple
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:59:09 +0200

Le 10 oct. 12 ? 01:53, Robert Baron a ?crit :

> I like them all and am quite impressed by the compositions and the
> sharpness of detail at the higher ISOs.

I totally agree with those points.

Wonderful place, and renditions too Jayanand.

May I suggest a crop for the first one - top (a lot) and bottom ( a
little) so as to get a square where the focus might fall on the
humans. I know we'd be loosing the very elegant haircut of the elepant
though.

This camera really does the job.

Amiti?s
Philippe, impressed.