Subject: [Leica] LR catalog import - help
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:59:48 +1000

John, Yep!
>From file menu you need
export as catalog
AND BE SURE that the box for Export negative files is checked. That will
copy the catalog which has all of your edits and the actual files.

Unless you are a masochist you do not want to copy the original files
across and then try to merge catalogs ;-)
Do not have copies of the files on the target computer first, unless again,
you enjoy a challenge ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman