Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:21:42 -0700

Thanks, Bob and Jim. I'll have to go back. There are two waiting rooms; both
have the orchids, but one of them has some spectacular large yellow flowers
at the base of the orchids and I didn't have my camera with me (my bad) when
I noticed them. Next week's flower, I guess.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204