Subject: [Leica] Altering Digital Files to Look Like Film
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:25:13 -0400

Well, I'm not about to start shooting film again.  Life is too short to
deal with chemicals and limits of 36 per roll and one ISO and carrying
enough film for a two-week trip.  But I still love the way film looks so
I'll continue to make my digital files look as much like film as I can.
 Digital is just too clean and sterile for me.  I like grain and texture.

As long as I can have the best of both worlds, I see no reason to limit
myself to only digital looking photos!

Tina