Subject: [Leica] Another MM portrait
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 09:37:31 -0500

==On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:38 PM, Marty Deveney <benedenia at
gmail.com>wrote:

> > I like it a lot, horizontalism, borders and all.
>
> Thanks Bob.
>
> > And I admire anyone who can hit the focus with that beautiful lens that
> > beautifully well.
>
> Thanks - I tend to agree with this:
> http://leica-users.org/v13/msg02614.html when it comes to that lens.

Wow!  What a blast from the past!

> There are, however, a lot of photos of S jr taken with the 75 that are
> out of focus.

That was my experience and even more so when I switched to digital from
film; plus I couldn't get the squirming puppies and dogs to stand still as
well as S jr apparently does.  And I'll bet you don't even have to give her
a treat or throw a squeaky toy in the air....

--Bob

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Another MM portrait)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Another MM portrait)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Another MM portrait)