Subject: [Leica] FS: Voigtlander 21
From: robert.rose at mac.com (robert.rose at mac.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:42:17 -0700

The following Voitlander lens is for sale.  Has M mount.  External
viewfinder NOT included.
Please make an offer.  I will pay for USPS priority shipping (no tracking
number) within the Continental US.  Otherwise, you pay shipping.
Send me an email off-list if you have any questions or want photos of the
lens.
This is really in good shape.  I don't use it my M9, as I find 28mm is wide
enough for me, or I make a panorama.
I you plan on using it on an M8 then you may want to purchase the IR cut
filter.  On an M9 or film camera it is not needed.
You can return it within 7 days if you are not satisfied, but you pay return
shipping.

Prices listed are for new product, only as a reference.

Voigtlander 21mm f/4 Color-Skopar.  Lens cover and back cap.  39mm filter
threads, M mount WITH LH-1 lens hood (the square one).  No box.
CameraQuest new price $419.00
CameraQuest LH-1 hood $65

B+W 39mm 486 UV IR Cut filter MRC F-Pro
B&H new price $56.