Subject: [Leica] Was: IMGs From a Party -- Comparison of Cameras Now: Flash
From: robert.rose at mac.com (robert.rose at mac.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:56:34 -0700

As was apparent from the images, and reported in the metadata, the Nikon
photo was with a flash, the M9 photo was available light.

The pictures would have looked closer if I had not used flash on the Nikon,
but it is a heavier camera and I doubt that I could hand hold the thing at
1/4 sec.  Besides, I don't know which button to push to turn off the flash
on that beast.

I suppose that this all goes to say that it is not the camera, but how you
use it that makes the photo.

Bob Rose