Subject: [Leica] M8 vs M9 Observations....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:49:57 -0700

Had an M8 for about 3 years,  Got a new to me M9 a few months ago.

I noted on the M9 that  LR found and used an embedded camera specific image
profile (in the image file itself, I think).  The M8 used one that came from
Adobe, but needed to be turned on inside LR and LR never found an embedded
profile for the M8.

The images on the M9 are significantly more saturated and vivid in their
colors than the M8.  ( maybe too saturated?)

Is this someone else noted and is the way it is or do I have some M9
adjustment set wrong?

Frank Filippone

Red735i at earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M8 vs. M9 Observations....)