Subject: [Leica] Eastern Sierra color report
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 19:42:21 -0700

We drove from Davis over Monitor Pass and down 395 with a brief side-trip
along the road to Sonora Pass.

We saw some color in deep valleys and probably the best stand of aspens
along 108 up to Sonora Pass near the Marine Mountain Training Facility.

We also hit a bit of color along 89 at the eastern side of Carson Pass.

Things are dry. We saw a wild-fire in the distance somewhere in western
Nevada, I think.

Tomorrow we'll run down to Lea Vining and maybe the June Lake Loop to see
what we can see before riding our bikes out to Twin Lakes.

Film at 11...

Adam