Subject: [Leica] IMG: shuttle fly-over
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:28:28 -0700

I tried to post these yesterday but they don't seem to have gone. Not sure
why. Maybe I didn't hit the "SEND" button.

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Airplanes/Shuttle/25505846_4K87wJ#!i=2101956221&k=d6bmNgx>

Shot mostly with Canon 1Ds Mk II with the 70-200 f2.8L glass and a 2X
teleconverter. A few with the NEX-7 and Leica 100mm APO.

If this is a repeat I apologize.

Now off to the Eastern Sierra. Maybe some color over Monitor Pass although
it seems a bit early. Still, Bridgeport has been down in the low 30s at
night which should help things color up.

We're going to do an mid-October trek on our way to/from Arizona as well.

Adam