Subject: [Leica] New M
From: szoboszlai at gmail.com (Tomas Szoboszlai)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:17:53 -0400
References: <ECF8A016-B645-4BAF-9E47-0D2AB4CFC39B@mcmaster.co.nz> <CC7E67E2.23B44%mark@rabinergroup.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9965662FF@WHIZZMAIL02.whizz.org> <b025739e9db18f4d0f50f86919490aab.squirrel@emailmg.globat.com> <CAH1UNJ0Mv8HQ1xa=0OwhwN7R=kpmnOeHiTd-XnggpMaJvdEmEA@mail.gmail.com> <3765b03f258cab85be4617d5acf4a507.squirrel@emailmg.globat.com> <CAH1UNJ2=3CVKY7OXQxjEskdOYAciFDAMjk+ceVg1ynWTHYbW6Q@mail.gmail.com> <6eb61bdf21c3860ea9d2550251822c66.squirrel@emailmg.globat.com> <CAH1UNJ28c6H6zzv409zXLMEhPWDmKqp50mDAeowXDb0ZSPi1ig@mail.gmail.com>

Thanks for posting the very interesting samples.  I noticed similar
harshness in out of focus backgrounds with a Nikon 70-300 VRII lens.
I had not considered VR as the possible culprit and thought it might
be artifacts of the camera's built in image processing.

--
Tomas Szoboszlai
1 Eklof Court
e-mail:  Szoboszlai at gmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This message may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, inside information and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not an intended recipient
and have received it in error, please notify me immediately by reply
e-mail and, after you have done so, delete this message and destroy
all copies.  Delivery of this message to any person other than an
intended recipient is not intended to waive any privilege or
confidentiality.

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The Leica M new functionality difference)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] The Leica M new functionality difference)
Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] New M)