Subject: [Leica] New M
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 04:23:04 -0400

> Alastair I'm thinking at iso 6400 you can just hold the camera steady you
> wont need any anti vibration you're going to be shooting at 100th stopped
> down. And when you change lenses just blow on it.
> Or use an air bulb.
>
> Mark William Rabiner
> Photography

I don't know, but having experienced IS on the Oly and Nikon and seen some
really extraordinary results, I'd love to add it to my weaponry. The new
OMD seems to be even better than the ones I've used. I even tested it and
found that you could 'easily' see a difference with a 28mm lens at 1/500th
sec hand held: I simply could not believe it, so tested it again and
again. It just worked.

Cheers

Alastair