Subject: [Leica] So most rumours came true? GEORGE L.
From: s_gregory1 at me.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:41:57 -0400
References: <380-22012911721384701@M2W103.mail2web.com> <D2F0D2001F654725A299891B4B541EC8@qck8vqhgou8blu> <05D49919-3590-4C28-A322-664D724E88FC@btinternet.com> <BAY160-W136EC93DC689AB76EC8E78C7940@phx.gbl> <CA+3n+_nR0UZAOmeP37HLA6CMmOxnGaVd4PZh6bGrJFxbJL1mfw@mail.gmail.com> <7D05D03EE4874D00AAF33C5EAF825F52@syneticfeba505> <4DE84605-31E3-404C-B31A-2BCAAEE7DD22@mac.com> <E54273500AE043BF92829DBF6467C353@syneticfeba505>

Ted that "elusive" best photo you've ever shot is still around the corner.
Carry your camera with you every day and don't lose your "eye". Your family
on the lug would
Like to see the results rather than you hitting delete!
My father in law who was a life long Leica aficionado and shooter, collector
is now 84, sitting in a long term care facility, sold all his Leica's off 5
years ago and now has no interest in most things unfortunately. Don't let
that happen to you. It's very sad to see someone who was into Leicas and
photography all their life give it all up and lose interest to go forward.

Scott