Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad point and shoot thinks its an Alpa
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:45:48 -0700

Those Hasselblad things are a truly ugly joke. They make things like the
various Leica Special Editions look like the epitome of restraint, taste and
value. On the other hand, the Alpas are for real, and can do things no other
cameras can.

See: http://www.alpa.ch/en/microsites/alpa_12_fps.html

With this, you can put a Canon 17mm TS-E lens in front of an 80Mp MF digital
back and still have shift capability left over! No other camera, and
certainly no Hasselblad can touch that.

If I was still doing a lot of well paying architectural jobs, I'd be all
over that item.

Henning