Subject: [Leica] So most rumours came true?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:54:42 -0700

Still not acceptable or me.  Live View is nice in some ways, but SLOW.  I
wonder how that will work on a rangefinder type camera.  On a DSLR, when you
press the release, the focus is locked, the shutter closes, turning off the
live view, then the shutter opens to take the exposure.  Talk about shutter
lag.  I imagine it will be similar on a rangefinder camera only w/o the
focus delay.

And of course, I will have to hold the camera at arms length and wear my
glasses.

Aram