Subject: [Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the Leica R > M adapter
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:24:19 -0700

It can easily work, but you lose some focussing accuracy. Will have to see
how good the new magnification and focus peaking work. If they work well
enough, auto aperture is not really needed. Also, the 'Viso' EVF for R
lenses is mostly needed for tele lenses, where you will shoot more often at
near wide open aperture. The main problem I see is with macro shots.

Henning