Subject: [Leica] Two M9 Sensor Cleaning Questions
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:53:20 -0500

Thanks, guys.  I'm making progress: I only have two spots left that are
noticeable at 200% magnification and I think after one more pass with a
pre-moistened swab (I have them left over from my former Canon 5D kit) I'll
be adopting Nathan's approach.

--Bob

==On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Two M9 Sensor Cleaning Questions)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Two M9 Sensor Cleaning Questions)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Two M9 Sensor Cleaning Questions)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Two M9 Sensor Cleaning Questions)