Subject: [Leica] Sheep Farm #20 - The two-hole outhouse!
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 06:54:50 -0500

In these parts, two holers were petty common.  Generally, the working area
had one hole of normal diameter, and the second was usually smaller, for
children and others with a slimmer bottom.  You wouldn't want a kid to fall
in . . .

Additionally the two holer was a private place where a pair of women could
gossip without being overheard.