Subject: [Leica] FS: 2013 calendar
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:26:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

As you may have read on the LUG this week, I'm selling a 2013 calendar
titled 'Portraits of American Wildlife' featuring 12 photographs made in the
last year. I'm very pleased with this year's calendar and the reviews have
been fabulous.

I have a few on hand from the first printing for immediate shipment; once
these sell out I'll have to order more which might take a few additional
days.

The calendar is still US$15 plus shipping at cost.  See the photos in the
calendar at  http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/

And it's remarkably on-topic: all calendar photos were made with Leica
cameras and lenses.  Please contact me off list at doug (at) wildlightphoto
(dot) com for shipping cost and to place orders.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com