Subject: [Leica] Big news D600 and RX1
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:00:24 -0500

Agreed.

Full frame compacts were bound to happen just like how compacts now use CMOS
sensors. Bound to happen.

Sony has enough money to create an expensive full frame compact but Sony
still can't figure out how to process an image - which is way Nikon with
Sony sensors are far more superior in image quality. Zeiss glass doesn't
mean crap unless the processing software is up to specs.

Chris Williams
504-231-6261
www.zoeicaimages.net

Sent from my iholga