Subject: [Leica] Have camera will travel USA
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:40:13 -0400

I would vote for the car and camper, too, or an enclosed camper.  Not that
many motels welcome pets these days.  You would be freer to move on your
own schedule when you can camp as you go.  I don't think local authorities
would bother you.  We have camped all over the world and never been hassled
by anybody.  If you have a camper with even primitive cooking facilities,
you can save an enormous amount on meals and eat much healthier.  Visit
farmer's markets and buy fresh food to eat in your camper.  You will meet
more people in campgrounds than you will in motels.

Have fun!!  I am very envious.  We plan to do this some day.

Tina