Subject: [Leica] Honoured!
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:18:55 +0100

Peter

Thanks for the congratulations. It would be good to meet up, maybe it would
be possible for you to get down and see my show at Southampton University.
Feel free to give me a call at any time.

Enjoy Goodwood - I did it once and the traffic was a killer!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932