Subject: [Leica] Light metering with the Leica M9
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 21:30:22 +0200

If I am a pro I take no chance; I get on stage during rehearsal and
measure the light.

Now I'm not a pro - I simply do this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/321110-1/Aidada-9543.jpg
i.e. trust the camera ...

Well, in truth, I sometimes look at the hysterogram too ;-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 4 sept. 12 ? 21:09, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :