Subject: [Leica] Light metering with the Leica M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 15:09:32 -0400

In a dark place like a theater I'd be just peaking at the image at the back
for the camera and occasionally checking for a highlight clip.
But really if I'm liking what I'm seeing as I'm shooting just by glancing at
the back of the camera do I need to pull out a spot meter? I cant think of
why.
Never after liking what I'm seeing at the back of my camera am I not able to
get at least that in a final Photoshop file, jpeg or print. Normally I can
bring out quite a bit more. Even a slightly clipped highlight.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography