Subject: [Leica] Browser advice sought for LUG galleries
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 18:50:32 -0500

Geoff,

I have both IE and FF installed.  I use IE only when some Microsoft activity
requires it.  Firefox, now on Version 15.0, works fine for me.  Though ads
are no problem on the Gallery, the FF ad blocker reduces the clutter on a
lot of other sites.

FF itself, plus its plug-in container.exe, use a lot of memory, and, for
that reason, I just maxed out my memory slots.  Once I did that, things have
run smoothly.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA