Subject: [Leica] Prices too high
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (jshulman@judgecrater.com)
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 21:03:52 -0400

It's 2012, Leica is still here and thriving.  Ten.years ago, many were about
to wrap the company in black crepe.  As long as they continue to produce
high quality equipment and sell it profitably, bless 'em.  If I were a pro
and needed to shoot digitally, id definitely own an M9.

Jim

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone