Subject: [Leica] MM - first impressions
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 20:50:40 -0700

I was #2 on the list at my local dealer here in Seattle, and the Leica
guy there was embarrassed to call me and tell me that they only rec'd
one MM, and no more until mid-Sept.
I've got him working to confirm if it is just slow production in batches
or truly a limited total run.
Seems that everyone is reporting here in North America that each dealer
only rec'd one, no matter how many the had on order.

As Tom Petty says, "The waiting is the hardest part!"

Looking forward to see what John and Tina can do with it!

Jay

--
Jay, Dripping on the shutter button here in Seattle Jay Burleson Gallery
<http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] MM - first impressions)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] MM - first impressions)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] MM - first impressions)