Subject: [Leica] Communicatopn or Incommunication?
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 02:52:40 +0200

Ken,

I agree with your comment and I really like it, I think that a picture
that transmit different questions or interpretations could be
considered as an interesting image, thanks for your comments and for
the idea " A WASTED SCIENCE ".

I remember when I was young, I think that the itelectual start to
discuss about the INCOMMUNICATION was when Michelangelo Antonioni made
his early films "La notte", "L'Eclipse", he described a different
solitude, much more philosophical, maybe under the influence of
Marcuse....? I'm not sure, but maybe is the first time that the people
was interested to analyze the individual solitude in the society.

Cheers
Lluis

El 30/08/2012, a las 2:30, Ken Carney escribi?: