Subject: [Leica] Communicatopn or Incommunication?
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 02:24:02 +0200

Thank you Jim for looking and for your comment, your comment is very
reasonnable. I was walking, passing the se?oritas they was both
looking at their phones, I've take the camera from my bag and approach
to the them and just when I've shoot, the se?orita on the right went
her eyes up looking her friend, after a fraction they looked at me
surprised, I've smiled andI've not wanted force a "posed" situation,
but when I have saw the picture I've found interesting, I liked her
look, in my opinion is a "cold" look ... indeterminate, in any case is
a subject to explore a little more if nobody chase me.

cheers
Lluis

El 30/08/2012, a las 2:10, Jim Nichols escribi?: