Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Perugia
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 00:15:01 +0200

Philippe,

Very nice pictures, you are a Maser with the ultrawide lenses. I
realize I've missed some of your postings, here I want point on #
0302, 0299, 0284 (couronne d'Alice est cadr? expr?s?), 0291.

I've missed the Arezzo ones, the Murano #9995 is wonderful!, 076, the
PANO "A Room with a view" is magnificient!

Thanks for the revival of Italy, bella, bella! and beside this, one of
the advantages of ooking to the holyday pictures is that the hot
Italian Summer is not appreciated!

Amiti?s au Chianti!
Lluis

El 28/08/2012, a las 23:50, philippe.amard escribi?: