Subject: [Leica] Leica ME?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 07:56:51 -0400

And we can get great wonders from a great tripod with other cameras than
view I'm sure George is well aware. Medium format or small format cameras
become weapons of death with a good tripod. F 16 @ 45 seconds with iso 100
film and be there.. There is nothing you cant do and it invites
experimentation when the shot is locked in like that.
On the other hand its certainly possible to hand held sheet film. Look at
Superman's friend Jimmy Olson or Weege.
The speed graphic and or the German version of one which is my dream camera
the Linhof Master Technika classic supplies that option with a rangefinder
not unlike I don't think Leica's. Triangulation fights for you!
http://www.linhof.de/master_technika_classic_e.html

But a tripod frees you. Not the opposite. That's my odd opinion and im
right!
When I see a photographer with I choice high end camera on a cheap tripod I
know what I'm looking at. A dabbler.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography