Subject: [Leica] Leica ME?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 23:23:03 -0700

I think that the M10 will have a hybrid viewfinder similar to the Fuji, or
maybe optical + EVF (clip on, maybe?) to allow both. Something a bit more
elegant than the warts on the Olympus Pens or Panasonic GF's, I would hope.
As I said; some kind of electronic Viso.

How about electronic output to an iPad? That makes a great viewfinder for a
camera on a tripod. Focussing would be a snap.

Henning