Subject: [Leica] I'm back and quoting Ted "Color is sensual ..."
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:58:48 -0400

Oh wow: a really good use of the colour and such emotion: Lluis at your
best. Great shot: now I feel some inspiration: can't wait for the whole
caribbean series.

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] I'm back and quoting Ted "Color is sensual ...")