Subject: [Leica] I'm back and quoting Ted "Color is sensual ..."
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 03:46:11 +0200

Hi to all! it was really uncortable write with an smartphone, and I'm
happy to use my usual keyboard.

Just arrived I've read the fantastic message of our dear Dr. Ted,
brilliant as always!!!! I'll keep it in my archives.

I think the best way to announce I'm back is with a picture, this
time, followingTed words with the sensuality of color...., tomorrow
I'll try to be a little more intelectual and see if I can give a
strong dramatic edition in B&W, this one is for my serie I call
"Caribbean style":

MOJITO
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Sitges/L1028472.jpg.html>

M8, Summilux 35 pre asph (Please view large

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales!
Lluis

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] I'm back and quoting Ted "Color is sensual ...")
Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] I'm back and quoting Ted "Color is sensual ...")