Subject: [Leica] Leica ME?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:34:07 -0400

The functionality of using R glass I was not aware of. But I still think
Barnack would be turning over in his grave with people holding Leica M's out
in front of their face like morons shooting videos or what have you.
And I'm not sure since when it was up to the M system to give life to R
glass.
I think there will be a pancake view in the back only slab Leica M and R
compatible probably Panasonic made capture making device so we can put our
heirloom glass to life M or R or LTM. And shoot videos with Max Berek  or
Walter Mandler specials from days gone by.
They may have the M system retain some of its dignity as they have so far.
They are not going to trash the M system for the sake of consumer
compatibility and competition..

Mark William Rabiner
Photography