Subject: [Leica] Amazon's long-term storage
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 01:43:40 -0400

I think rock beats paper.  Scissors too beats it.
Paper comes from cotton or trees and is guaranteed to not last forever on
the planet. It has a built in shelf life. You'd be better off printing on
rock or something non organic. Metal scissors. Plastic even.
By the way I was not sure if rocks are in the organic (like paper) world or
not and I checked and they're not. Except coal and chalk.
I think on the long term stick with the inorganic.

I heard Native Americans thought rocks were living things. But that's
probably a urban legend.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_rocks_organic_or_inorganic

Mark William Rabiner
Photography