Subject: [Leica] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:55:47 -0500

Thanks for the feedback, Herb.  I will stay with my old Windows machine for
now.  As I have replied to some others, I made a drastic increase in Virtual
Memory, and, so far, the results have been fine.  Firefox still increases
its use of memory during the day, and there is still some churning of
activity, but the computer is still responsive.  We shall see how this plays
out.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA