Subject: [Leica] Old Cars
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 21:38:34 +0200

Le 20 ao?t 12 ? 21:03, H&E Cummer a ?crit :

> Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:23:55 -0500
> From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Old Cars
> To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> That is a nice one, Howard.  The second family car that I recall was
> a used
> 35 Ford 2-door (the first was Model A).  Thanks for bringing back
> memories.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
>
> Hi Jim,
> You are welcome. I think we are all defined to some extent by the
> cars of our youth.

Not everyone is - air-cond, power steering, hydropneumatic shock-
absorbers, GPS, assistance for parking to name but a few, I think I am
really enjoying them all on a daily basis.

yet, your photo reminded me of my much younger years, probably because
kids like the red colours ;-) and because of the shapes - the PT
Cruiser is not far ;-)

Amiti?s
Philippe