Subject: [Leica] OT: RIP - Martine Frank
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 05:53:48 -0400

A Portland Oregon photog friend of mine spent time with her on a trip ten
years go over there by chance. He told me the old  28mm Elmarit never came
off her camera as she told him. As of late her books have made a bigger
showing in the bookstores I frequent and it seems like that may really be
the case from all I can tell as I've gone thought them carefully.
Richard Kalvar also in Paris is a one lens guy never shooting anything but a
35mm focal lengh which exact Leica model I forgot.
He says if he ever used a different lens he'd not know where the walls were.
Both Magnum people as well.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography